We are looking for a talented, innovative Social Content Creator to join The Pattern team.
*Please note, at this time, we are only accepting applications from candidates located in CA, NY, VA, FL, NC
- You are someone who is enthusiastic about what we're doing at The Pattern and eager to apply your experienced skill set towards delivering impactful content strategies that drive engagement and pattern love.
- You are driven, resourceful, and committed to seeing a project through from start to finish.
- You have experience creating and managing cohesive content strategies for multiple social media channels; owning the entire process, from concept ideation, to video or graphic design creation, to copywriting, planning and publishing.
- You have a deep understanding of current social media trends, internet and meme culture, with an ability to recognize those which can be leveraged to positively amplify The Pattern brand.
- You have a keen eye for design paired with advanced knowledge of Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and experience working with After Effects or Final Cut Pro.
- You are an emotionally intelligent, curious, collaborative member of the team, who thrives in a fastpaced, startup environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create fresh, impactful video and graphic assets to be published on TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat daily
- Craft copy in The Pattern's tone of voice for each social channel
- Leverage social channels to engage and educate users about the various aspects of The Pattern, driving feature adoption and UGC
- Develop monthly editorial calendars to support brand initiatives, along with accompanying copy that accurately represents The Pattern's tone of voice
- Deliver weekly and monthly reporting insights with actionable takeaways to improve our approach
- Proactively identify opportunities to further optimize our social content strategy
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing to develop marketing campaigns in support of company initiatives
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years experience working in a creative environment, producing content for digital platforms - TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram (Instagram posts & Stories)
- Passion for storytelling, social media, and The Pattern
- A creative thinker with a strong visual eye and proven ability to create and curate conversational, shareable content
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and experience working with After Effects or Final Cut Pro
- Can-do positive attitude, nimble, able to keep up with the demands of a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask while remaining communicative
- Able to pitch and execute innovative, next level concepts on schedule
- Willingness to take on other responsibilities as needed
- Candidate will have a portfolio that demonstrates creative social content, copy, and campaigns
About The Pattern
The Pattern is a mobile app designed to help you better understand yourself and connect with others on a deeper level.
We provide detailed insights about your various personality traits, highlighting significant moments of time, specific to you, as well as those experienced globally. Additionally, you can use the app to learn more about others' personality patterns, and your unique friendship + romantic compatibility. Our goal is to help you feel seen and understood.
Please note before submitting an application:
We take hiring very seriously at The Pattern. The Pattern is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. The Pattern is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. The Pattern does not tolerate bullying or harassment of any kind. At The Pattern, diversity, inclusion, and mutual respect form the basis of our mission. As such, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Pattern does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. The Pattern believes a diverse team makes a successful one. We hope you do too!
How To Apply
Submit the following to email@example.com
- A cover letter that addresses why you'd like to join The Pattern and what you'd bring to the organization
- A resume detailing your qualifications for this role and accomplishments
- Link to your portfolio and any relevant social media examples