We are looking for a stellar Social Media Manager to join The Pattern team.
*Please note, at this time, we are only accepting applications from candidates located in CA, NY, VA, FL, NC
- You are someone who is enthusiastic about what we're doing at The Pattern and eager to apply your experienced skillset towards delivering impactful social strategies that drive engagement and pattern love.
- You are a creative and resourceful self-starter with excellent communication skills, who is committed to seeing a project through from start to finish.
- You are passionate about growing communities and cultivating relationships with its members.
- You have a deep understanding of current social media trends, internet and meme culture, with an ability to recognize those which can be leveraged to positively amplify The Pattern brand.
- You have experience producing and managing cohesive content strategies for multiple social media channels; owning the entire process, from concept ideation, to publishing and monitoring.
- You have demonstrated an ability to effectively use social media accounts as an extension of a brand to cultivate user engagement and affinity.
- You are an emotionally intelligent, curious, collaborative team player, who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment, and can easily adapt as priorities evolve.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own all of The Pattern's social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc) and content calendars from ideation through execution
- Develop and launch creative social content strategies that engage and educate users about the various aspects of The Pattern, driving feature adoption and UGC
- Craft weekly editorial calendars to support brand initiatives, along with accompanying copy that accurately represents The Pattern's tone of voice
- Proactively identify opportunities to further optimize our social content strategy; explore new content types and social platforms
- Implement a real-time social response strategy, monitoring mentions and engaging accordingly; foster conversations with our community
- Ideate and execute relevant giveaways to support marketing campaigns
- Define goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness
- Deliver weekly and monthly reporting insights with actionable takeaways to optimize our approach
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing to produce marketing campaigns in support of company initiatives
- Establish and manage The Pattern's brand ambassador program
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years experience managing social strategies and communities on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc
- Passion for storytelling, social media, people, and The Pattern
- A creative thinker with a strong visual eye and proven ability to curate conversational, shareable content
- Can-do positive attitude, nimble, able to keep up with the demands of a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask while remaining communicative
- Able to pitch and execute innovative, next level concepts on schedule
- Willingness to take on other responsibilities as needed
- Candidate will need to provide links to previous work, including social content, copy, and campaigns
About The Pattern
The Pattern is a mobile app designed to help you better understand yourself and connect with others on a deeper level.
We provide detailed insights about your various personality traits, highlighting significant moments of time, specific to you, as well as those experienced globally. Additionally, you can use the app to learn more about others' personality patterns, and your unique friendship + romantic compatibility. Our goal is to help you feel seen and understood.
Please note before submitting an application:
We take hiring very seriously at The Pattern.
The Pattern is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. The Pattern is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. The Pattern does not tolerate bullying or harassment of any kind. At The Pattern, diversity, inclusion, and mutual respect form the basis of our mission. As such, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Pattern does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. The Pattern believes a diverse team makes a successful one. We hope you do too!
How To Apply
Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter that addresses why you'd like to join The Pattern and what you'd bring to the organization
- A resume detailing your qualifications for this role and accomplishments
- Link to relevant social media examples and/or portfolio